Перейти к публикации

Marc Marquez crowned 125cc World Champion

Humanoid

Рекомендованные сообщения

325924.th.jpg

325931.th.jpg

325958.th.jpg

Marc Marquez won the 2010 125cc World Championshipwith consummate ease at the final race of the season in Valencia on Sunday.Riding the Red Bull Ajo Motorsport Derbi the 17 year old Spaniard cruised to aneasy 4th and became the 2nd youngest ever World Champion.

Going into the final round he only needed an 8th placefinish to take the title and resisted the temptation to go for a rostrum finishthough he was obviously well capable of it. Setting off from pole he took iteasy from the start and even waved one of his rivals past rather than getembroiled in a battle as he could only really lose the title if he failed tofinish.

It has been an incredible record breaking season: Hetook 10 victories in 2010, which is a new record for most wins achieved in asingle season in the 125cc class by a Spanish rider. He qualified on poletwelve times which equals the record for most poles in a season in any oneclass of GP racing, set by Mick Doohan in 1997. Marquez is the youngest everrider to win five successive Grand Prix races.

“I’m really happy. We had planned the race just as itwas,” said Marc. “I had the pace to fight for victory, as in other races thisseason, but I had no doubt that the championship was much more important.Firstly, I warmed up the tyres well in the first few laps and when I was surethat everything was OK, I started to push a little harder to close in on Nico(Terol) and when I caught him, I decided to have a more relaxed race behindhim. Then, Pol (Espargaró) arrived and I let him pass to avoid any problems.”

“I would like to thank everyone who has supported mesince I started in motorcycling; my family, my friends, the fans and thesponsors, without whom I would not be celebrating this World Championship titletoday.”

Marc started racing at the age of 6 and rode in hisfirst Grand Prix in 2008 at Qatar, he recorded his first pole position at theFrench Grand Prix in 2009 on the Red Bull KTM. His first podium was inDonington in 2008 but his first win didn't come until this year's Italian GP atMugello. He has now made 46 GP starts and recorded 14 podiums, 14 polepositions and 9 fastest laps.

Pedrosa secures runner-up spot in MotoGP

The final MotoGP race of the season saw Dani Pedrosaput in an incredibly brave ride to take 2nd place in the World Championship.From 8th on the grid he made a brilliant getaway and charged through to 5thgoing into the first corner. He then dived into 2nd place into the next corner.

It was a fabulously gutsy move and it looked as thoughhe would be battling for the race win. Unfortunately the broken collarbone isfar from 100% repaired and as the race wore on the lack of strength could notbe ignored and Pedrosa was gradually overcome, gritting his teeth to take 7th andhold on to his 2nd position in the World Championship.

Repsol Honda Team mate and fellow Red Bull athleteAndrea Dovizioso fought his way to a good 5th both in the race and the WorldChampionship. In the Moto2 race Scott Redding finished 5th and is 8th in the WorldChampionship.

• Ответы 0
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ

Архивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших сообщений.

• Наш выбор

• Ани - город 1001 церкви
      Самая красивая, самая роскошная, самая богатая… Такими словами можно характеризовать жемчужину Востока - город АНИ, который долгие годы приковывал к себе внимание, благодаря исключительной красоте и величию. Даже сейчас, когда от города остались только руины, он продолжает вызывать восхищение.
      Город Ани расположен на высоком берегу одного из притоков реки Ахурян.

• 4 ответа
    • В БЕРЛИНЕ БОЛЬШЕ НЕТ АЗЕРБАЙДЖАНА
      Конец азербайджанской истории в Университете им. Гумбольдта: Совет студентов резко раскритиковал кафедру, финансируемую режимом. Кафедра, финансируемая со стороны, будет ликвидирована.
      • 1 ответ
    • Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"  Автор фильма, Виктор Коноплёв
      Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"
      Автор фильма Виктор Коноплёв.
      • 0 ответов
    • В Риме изберут Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви
      В сентябре в Риме пройдет епископальное собрание, в рамках которого планируется избрание Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви.

Об этом сообщает VaticanNews.

Ранее, 22 июня, попытка избрать патриарха провалилась, поскольку ни один из кандидатов не смог набрать две трети голосов, а это одно из требований, избирательного синодального устава восточных церквей.

Отмечается, что новый патриарх заменит Григора Петроса, который скончался в мае 2021 года. С этой целью в Рим приглашены епископы Армянской Католической церкви, служащие в епархиях различных городов мира.

Епископы соберутся в Лионской духовной семинарии в Риме. Выборы начнутся под руководством кардинала Леонардо Сантри 22 сентября.

• 0 ответов
    • History of Modern Iran
      Решил познакомить вас, с интересными материалами специалиста по истории Ирана.
      Уверен, найдете очень много интересного.

Edward Abrahamian, "History of Modern Iran". 
      "В XIX веке европейцы часто описывали Каджарских шахов как типичных "восточных деспотов". Однако на самом деле их деспотизм существовал лишь в виртуальной реальности. 
      Власть шаха была крайне ограниченной из-за отсутствия государственной бюрократии и регулярной армии. Его реальная власть не простиралась далее столицы. Более того, его авторитет практически ничего не значил на местном уровне, пока не получал поддержку региональных вельмож
      • 4 ответа
  • Сейчас в сети   9 пользователей, 0 анонимных, 393 гостя (Полный список)

• День рождения сегодня

Нет пользователей для отображения

• Сейчас в сети

391 гость
    Krasar melkum Rubik mshput Firefly Ara55 varvarikus luc Elchin_
  • Сейчас на странице

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Сейчас на странице

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...