Перейти к публикации

Протокол первого допроса Рамиля Сафарова

Рекомендованные сообщения

Протокол первого допроса Рамиля Сафарова

Дается с сокращениями, полный вариант взят отсюда

http://budapest.sumgait.info/safarov-interrogation.htm

Ramil Safarov's first interrogation

Later Safarov rejected his own evidence given during the first interrogation claiming there had been a miscommunication between him and the interpreter.

The copy of text in our possession was not of a good quality and in some parts the text was not readable at all. Those parts are mentioned further as "[unclear]". Where sensitive personal data was subject to removal it was marked as "[skipped]".

Translated from Hungarian into English by Liana Badalyan.

Budapest Police Headquarters

[safarov:] For the question I would like to say that whole thing goes back to 1988 Armenian-Karabahi War, after which there was cease-fire, but nobody kept this cease-fire, but the very tragedy that I was talking about happened in 1992 February 26. At that time Armenian soldiers attacked the Karabki Hodzani* area, where were only civil citizens, particularly children and women and old people and around 8000 people were killed. This is my blood; I called them relatives in the future. Armenians occupied my place of birth for 1 year in 1993, August 25. This is also memorable as it happened on the date of my birth. I don’t know how many people were killed at that time, but even though it’s huge number. That was the time when I lost part of my close relatives as well. I applied to the army in 1991, this was a soldier secondary school, after 1 year I received further training in Turkey, where I received certificate (secondary and high education). The only motivation for me for fight against Armenians and to kill as many as possible in the fight. Me, as being azeri soldier, took weapon in order to protect my home, and there were other reasons as well, such as that after the collapse of the Soviet Union the army was destroyed and I felt that new army needs me.

[signatures]

In this new army every soldier is Azerbaijani. I declare that time I have not killed any other Armenian, just helped injured soldiers to get to hospital. In addition I feel sorry that I haven’t killed any Armenian. My army sent me to this training and being here I have to face the fact that two Armenian were learning with me and I have to say that because of personal effectiveness the feeling of animosity grow up in me. In the beginning we were greeting each other, rather to say they said hi to me, but I didn’t accept it and curiosity in the whole thing was that when they walked close to me they were mumbled something in Armenian and laughed at me. That was the time when I decided that I will kill these two persons, the Armenians, I will cut their head off. The reason for this is that Armenians kill Azerbaijanians in the same way. What I already mentioned – the 8000 people carnage happened this way by Armenians. I didn’t plan the murder of the two Armenian at that day, but just at Ferbuary 26, taking into consideration an anniversary, but because of that laugh at me the feeling of animosity became bigger and bigger and that’s why I decided that that day in the morning I kill both of them. That’s why yesterday, at the 18th, around 19.00 I bought an axe near to Tesco at Nepstadion. I decided next to axe, because however I had a knife, I rather though I will not use that, because if I pierce them through by the knife, they may shout, shout for help, but if I hit their head by the axe, they loose their consciousness and will not be able to shout for help. This whole thing that I commit this today was thought out yesterday in me, but as I have mentioned previously, I was planning the two persons murder on the 26th. I would like to make a remark, that I also bought a honing stone for the axe and the knife.

[interrogator:] You mentioned axe in your answers as tool of the murder that we took at the place of the murder. Could you please draw that?**

[safarov:] I will call the drawn tool as axe in the future. The handle of the axe was around 1 meter long and the iron part was red, color of the light tree. Upon this I bought a dagger[knife], whose blade could be around 20 sm, and the handle was black and plastic. The drawing of the tool, that I called axe and about the knife I gave to the inspector.

After I bough the axe, after 19.00, I returned to my accommodation at Hungaria krt. At room number 219/A I was alone, because my room mate – Ukrainian soldier traveled home, because of the death of one of his relatives. I hide axe, the knife and the honing stone under my bed case. After this I did my English homework, I closed my door with key and starter to sharp, after that I went out to the hall to have a cigarette, in the bath. I was up till 5 a.m. and I haven’t slept at all and then I grabbed the axe and I put the knife into my right pocket. The reason for choosing this early time, because according to my knowledge this is the time, when sleeping is the deepest, when they do not wake up for small noise, and I also have to be sure the place where the person that I wanted to kill was sleeping, because his room mate is the Hungarian citizenship. I didn’t want to heart him, because he is really nice guy. My aim was that I would come here first, because this was closer to my room and after I finished with him I will go back to the end of the hall. The other reason for this that the person I wanted to kill first is a muscular, more athletic person, and I decided to start with him.

[interrogator:] Do you know the names of the attacked person or the person you wanted to attack?

[safarov:] I appeared in the middle of the hall, where I was about to go, I tried to open the door, it opened, it wasn’t close. I turned on the light and I saw the following things in the room: Entering the door on the left bed the Armenian was lying facing the wall. The Hungarian was on the right hand side bed, I didn’t pay any attention the way he was lying. As I turned on the light the Armenian turned to his back, trying to open his eyes, but at that time I hit him at his forehead with the flat side of the axe. At that time Hungarian guy woke up and told me in English: ”Please, please, [unclear]"

I told him this is not your business; this is the business of Armenians and azerbaijans. After this I turned the axe to the sharp side and I afflicted to the middle of his neck, and I don’t know where else, but I hit him on his leg too.

[interrogator:] How many times did you hit with the axe?

[safarov:] Three times on his neck and if I remember right with the flat side of the axe I hit on his face, at that time if I remember well [unclear] after hit on his arm and his leg. As I remember around 6-7 or maybe 8 could be the number of hits, but I do not really remember.

[safarov:] The abusement happened in Russian. After Hungarian guy run out, I finished the hitting and left the room. When I went out then the plaintiff was still alive, but I know what I caused him is a death injury, because I almost separated his head from his body.

I went out to the hall and started to go to the other Armenian, but I didn’t know exactly where is his room. Two rooms were closed by key, on the hall there was nobody. I tried to open and checked whether it’s closed, and I knocked. One of the door, which was closed, somebody opened it, also two of my soldier mate live there. One of the Ukrainian as I know looked out form the room. I asked from him where the Armenian is sleeping, he said he swear that he don’t know. After that I started to hit the other closed door by axe, the door in front. First I hit with the flat side of the axe and [unclear].The door didn’t open, I think that they didn’t let it open form inside. I shouted to him that: “Come out, wherever you hide, I find you”, I shouted in Russian.

After this in the hall four or five students appeared. One of the Uzbek student jumped to me and said to calm down. We even lit a cigarette and then another Azerbaijani student woke up. We went out to the hall form the small place in front of the room. I hold the axe in my hand and one Albanian student mate of mine came and I started to talk to him.

When the other Azerbaijani fellow woke up he was totally in shock. He looked at the axe and he saw the blood on it and I think that was the time, when he realized what I did. He started to cry and after that the police came.

I do declare that my Azerbaijani fellow did not know anything about my plan. Even though I didn’t tell him what I wanted to do, because he has serious perspectives, aims, goals, I didn’t want to ruin his life as well. It can be imagined that if I didn’t have done this than in another time in another place I would have done the same. If there would have been more Armenians at school and if I would have the possibility I would not only try to kill two persons, but rather I would commit the crime on all. However this was the first and I didn’t have the chance to prepare more punctually to commit this action.

I’m being a soldier since 14 years now, but I cannot give an answer whether I would kill if I would be a civil person. I didn’t wondering on the question whether I would kill Armenians if I would be a civil. My job is to kill all, because until they live we will suffer. This conflict is not a new one, goes back to 100-200 years.

[interrogator:] Why did you throw the cigarette onto the body?

[safarov:] Since I hate them so much and I was prepared for the revenge for so long it was a relieve for me. As long as I didn’t care about him it didn’t mean whether I threw the cigarette onto the ground, or on his bed or into his eyes.

[interrogator:] Did the victim, who you attacked, try to protect himself in any way?

[safarov:] No, no, he didn’t do anything, since he turned from his side after turning the light on to his back.

[interrogator:] Or willingness was to kill or to cause suffer and kill him that way?

[safarov:] My willingness was that since he is an Armenian his mother would cry as much as our mother cried when they lost their child. The whole was just revenge.

[interrogator:] From the way you have done that, as you first hit with the flat side of the axe and just after that you used the sharp side of the axe, did you want to cause pain or you just wanted him to die?

[safarov:] My intention was to kill. I didn’t want to cause a big pain, I wanted to kill. The reason why I hit immediately on the head, because I have seen such film, that the victim dies from a hit. Simply I wanted to liquidate him. Although after this in front of my eyes appeared those pictures that I have seen earlier. Sawing them I continued to hit. Moreover I have to admit, when I turned on the light and I first saw the Armenian I wanted to turn back. But when he turned and wanted to open his eyes I couldn’t think about anything else. It can be that if he didn’t turn I would have hit him.

• Ответы 26
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Популярные дни

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Я бы не хотел никого обидеть - но если начнется война (не дай Бог), я буду резать до последнего...

Наверное Корнели зря кинул протокол допроса сюда

Я бы не хотел никого обидеть - но если начнется война (не дай Бог), я буду резать до последнего...

Наверное Корнели зря кинул протокол допроса сюда

Сем, и после этих слов, ты говоришь на соседней теме о совместных предприятиях, чтобы научиться доверять друг другу?

Мда уж.

Нет Горн это мои слова...

После того что прочел... Вот почему говорю, что навермое Корнели не должен был это суда кинуть.

Наверника через какое то время остыну... но сейчас...

Ну вот видишь как получается: называете Сафарова с****, а сами говорите, что будете поступать также :) Забавно, не правда ли?

не разогревайтесь,пжлста.А то я щас все ваши посты "порежу".

Включаем разум,и тормозим.

Нет Горн это мои слова...

После того что прочел... Вот почему говорю, что навермое Корнели не должен был это суда кинуть.

Наверника через какое то время остыну... но сейчас...

Сем,ну все,попросили же...Орxан - xватит.Я лично с Кримсом просим пока...

Тяжело читать бормотания этого урода и сохранить самообладание, но все же резать бы не стал, для уничтожения врага существуют другие, более цивилизованные методы и средства, и все же согласен с Сэмом, данный вариант возможен только при условии возобновления войны, и только в отношении военнослужащих противника на линии фронта (на вражеской территории).

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для дальнейших сообщений.

• Наш выбор

• Ани - город 1001 церкви
      Самая красивая, самая роскошная, самая богатая… Такими словами можно характеризовать жемчужину Востока - город АНИ, который долгие годы приковывал к себе внимание, благодаря исключительной красоте и величию. Даже сейчас, когда от города остались только руины, он продолжает вызывать восхищение.
      Город Ани расположен на высоком берегу одного из притоков реки Ахурян.

• 4 ответа
    • В БЕРЛИНЕ БОЛЬШЕ НЕТ АЗЕРБАЙДЖАНА
      Конец азербайджанской истории в Университете им. Гумбольдта: Совет студентов резко раскритиковал кафедру, финансируемую режимом. Кафедра, финансируемая со стороны, будет ликвидирована.
      • 1 ответ
    • Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"  Автор фильма, Виктор Коноплёв
      Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"
      Автор фильма Виктор Коноплёв.
      • 0 ответов
    • В Риме изберут Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви
      В сентябре в Риме пройдет епископальное собрание, в рамках которого планируется избрание Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви.

Об этом сообщает VaticanNews.

Ранее, 22 июня, попытка избрать патриарха провалилась, поскольку ни один из кандидатов не смог набрать две трети голосов, а это одно из требований, избирательного синодального устава восточных церквей.

Отмечается, что новый патриарх заменит Григора Петроса, который скончался в мае 2021 года. С этой целью в Рим приглашены епископы Армянской Католической церкви, служащие в епархиях различных городов мира.

Епископы соберутся в Лионской духовной семинарии в Риме. Выборы начнутся под руководством кардинала Леонардо Сантри 22 сентября.

• 0 ответов
    • History of Modern Iran
      Решил познакомить вас, с интересными материалами специалиста по истории Ирана.
      Уверен, найдете очень много интересного.

Edward Abrahamian, "History of Modern Iran". 
      "В XIX веке европейцы часто описывали Каджарских шахов как типичных "восточных деспотов". Однако на самом деле их деспотизм существовал лишь в виртуальной реальности. 
      Власть шаха была крайне ограниченной из-за отсутствия государственной бюрократии и регулярной армии. Его реальная власть не простиралась далее столицы. Более того, его авторитет практически ничего не значил на местном уровне, пока не получал поддержку региональных вельмож
      • 4 ответа
  • Сейчас в сети   1 пользователь, 0 анонимных, 460 гостей (Полный список)

• День рождения сегодня

• Сейчас в сети

460 гостей
    Krasar
  • Сейчас на странице

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Сейчас на странице

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...