Перейти к публикации

Мероприятия о Геноциде в мире

ZIDANE

Рекомендованные сообщения

Арманд Ассанте один из моих любимых актеров.Артист очень широкого диапазона.

От Наполеона до Нед Раввина в фильме "Фатальный инстинкт" (классная комедия)

• 1 месяц спустя...
  • Ответы 143
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

В связи с 98-й годовщиной Геноцида армян компания Memco Inc создала онлайн-музей Геноцида (доступен на нескольких языках)

http://www.genocide-museum.am/rus/armenian_genocide.php

Изменено пользователем мюаллим дохтур наук (история изменений)

• 11 месяцев спустя...

Статья Роберта Фиска в Индепендент о переживших геноцид армянах.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-extraordinary-story-of-100yearold-yevnigue-salibian-one-of-the-last-people-alive-who-can-recall-the-horror-of-the-armenian-genocide-9224585.html

Sunday 30 March 2014

The extraordinary story of 100-year-old Yevnigue Salibian, one of the last people alive who can recall the horror of the Armenian genocide

Her life was saved by the reins of a horse as her family fled the brutality of Ottoman rule

She was a child of the Great War, born on a faraway killing field of which we know little, one of the very last witnesses to the last century’s first genocide, sitting in her wheelchair, smiling at us, talking of Jesus and the Armenian children whipped by the Turkish police whom she saw through the cracks in her wooden front door. It’s not every day you get to meet so finite an observer of human history, and soon, alas, we will not see her like again in our lifetime.

They took me to meet Yevnigue Salibian last week up in the Mission Hills of California, whose warm breezes and palm trees are not unlike the town of Aintab in which she was born more than a hundred years ago. She is an old lady now in a home for the elderly but with a still impeccable memory and an equally sharp and brutal scar on her thigh – which she displays without embarrassment – where a horse’s reins suspended her above a ravine until she almost bled to death in her final flight from her Armenian homeland. “Hushhhhhh,” she says. “That’s how the blood sounded when it poured out of me. “I still remember it: ‘hushhhhhh’, ‘hushhhhhh’.”

The facts of the Armenian Holocaust are as clear and real as those of the later Jewish Holocaust. But they must be repeated because the state of Turkey remains a holocaust denier, still insisting that the Ottoman government did not indulge in the genocide which destroyed a million and a half of its Armenian Christian population almost a century ago. The Armenians were axed and knifed and shot in their tens of thousands, the women and children sent on death marches into the deserts of northern Syria where they were starved and raped and slaughtered. The Turks used trains and a primitive gas chamber, a lesson the Germans learned well. Very soon, there will be no more Yevnigues to tell their story.

She was born on 14 January 1914, the daughter of Aposh Aposhian, an Aintab copper merchant who taught his five children the story of Jesus from a large Bible which he held on his lap as he sat with them on a carpet on the floor of their home. They were – like so many Armenians – a middle-class family, and Aposh had Turkish friends and, although Yevnigue does not say so, it appears he traded with the Ottoman army; which probably saved their lives. When the first deportations began, the Salibians were left in their home, but the genocide lasted till the very last months of the Great War – it had begun within weeks of the Allied landings at Gallipoli – and in 1917, the Turks were still emptying Aintab of its Armenians. That’s when the sound of crying led three-year-old Yevnigue to the front door of her home.

“It was an old wooden door and there were cracks in it and I looked through the cracks,” she says. “There were many children outside without shoes and the Turkish gendarmes were using whips to drive them down the street. A few had parents. We were forbidden to take food to them. The police were using whips on the children and big sticks to beat them with. The sounds of the children screaming on the deportation – still I hear them as I look through the cracked door.”

So many parents were killed in the first year of the Armenian genocide that the orphans – tens of thousands of feral children who swarmed through the land in their absence – were only later driven out by the Turks: these were tiny deportees whom Yevnigue saw. The Aposhians, however, were able to cling on until the French army arrived in eastern Turkey after the Ottoman surrender. But when Mustafa Kemal Ataturk launched a guerrilla war against the French occupiers of his land, the French retreated – and in 1921 the surviving Armenians fled with them to Syria, among them Yevnigue and her family, packed into two horse-drawn carts. She was among the very last Christians to leave her Armenian homeland.

“My family was divided between the two carts. I changed places with an old lady. It was at night and over a ravine, our horses panicked, and the cart overturned and an iron bar killed the old lady and I was thrown over the edge of a bridge and only the horse’s reins saved me when they got wrapped around my leg. Jesus saved me. I hung there and there was the ‘hushhhhhh’ sound of my blood pouring out of me.” Yevnigue shows the harsh scar on her leg. It has bitten deeply into the muscle. She was unconscious for two days, slowly recovering in Aleppo, and then Damascus and finally in the sanctuary of Beirut.

The remainder of her life – as she tells it – was given to God, her husband and the tragedy of losing one of her sons in a Lebanese road accident in 1953. A photograph taken on her arrival in Beirut shows Yevnigue to have been an extraordinarily pretty young woman and she had, she says, many suitors. She eventually chose a bald-headed Evangelical preacher, an older man called Vahran Salibian who had a big smile and whose name – Salibi – means crusader. “He had no hair on his head but he had Jesus in his heart,” Yevnigue announces to me. Vahran died in 1995 after 60 years of marriage and Yevnigue has lost count of her great grandchildren – there are at least 22 so far – but she is happy in her cheerful Armenian nursing home.

“It’s not a good thing to be away from your family – but I like this place. Here, it is my extended family.” She loves America, Yevnigue says. Her family fled there when the civil war began in Lebanon in 1976. “It is a free place. All people come from everywhere to America. But why is our President a Muslim?”

I try to convince her this is untrue. She reads the New Testament every day and she talks constantly of her love for Jesus – this is an old lady who will be happy to die, I think – and when I ask her how she feels today about the Turks who tried to destroy the Armenians, she replies immediately. “I pray for Turkey. I pray for the Turkish officials that they may see Jesus. All that is left of the Prophet Mohamed is dust. But Jesus is alive in heaven.”

And I am taken aback by this, until I suddenly realise that I am not hearing the voice of a hundred-year-old lady. I am listening to a three-year old Armenian girl whose father is reading the Bible on the floor of a house in Aintab and who is looking through the cracks of her wooden front door and witnessing her people’s persecution.

Еще одна статья Фиска про армян Турции в 1915 году.

Robert Fisk plus.png Sunday 06 April 2014

The very last Armenian survivors of the 1915 genocide – in which a million and a half Christians were slaughtered by the Ottoman Turks – are dying, and Armenians are now facing the same fearful dilemma that Jews around the world will confront in scarcely three decades' time: how to keep the memory of their holocausts alive when the last living witnesses of Ottoman and Nazi evil are dead?

At a recent conference in California, Armenians have been discussing how to maintain the integrity of their historical tragedy in hundreds of years to come – when even the grandchildren of the survivors and victims have gone. Like Jews in Israel, Europe and America, the Armenians have amassed tens of thousands of documents, photographs, digital recordings of survivors' testimony and files from Ottoman archives showing the orders for the destruction of Turkey's Ottoman Christians. But will that be enough, in 500 years' time, say, to separate the unique wickedness of the Armenian genocide – and, by extension, the Nazi destruction of the Jews – from all the other mass crimes against humanity in history?Israelis use the same Hebrew word, shoah (holocaust), for the liquidation of 1.5 million Armenians in 1915, as they do for Hitler's killing of six million Jews in Europe. The two events, despite the numerical difference in the total dead, have much in common. The Armenians were told they would be "resettled" in other lands of the Ottoman empire, before being deliberately sent on death marches of rape, pillage and mass slaughter across the deserts during the First World War. Their homes and property were confiscated, hundreds of thousands of Armenian men were separated and slaughtered with knives and axes in ravines by "special units" of the Ottoman government – the equivalent of Hitler's Einsatzkommandos in the occupied Soviet Union – while their women and children were robbed, violated, starved to death and butchered by the roadside.

p37amrAFPGETTY.jpg Ottoman soldiers posing in front of Armenians they have hanged The Turks used railway wagons to transport Armenian men, women and children to their deaths, while in the northern Syrian desert – the scene of further killing in the present civil war – the Ottomans engineered the first primitive gas chambers by driving thousands of Armenians into rock caves and asphyxiating them by lighting bonfires at the entrances.

I have personally interviewed dozens of Armenian survivors – all now dead – who described the rape and murder in front of them of their sisters and mothers. One elderly Armenian lady told me of how Turkish gendarmes piled up babies and set them on fire; her mother tried to console her child by explaining that the cries were "the sound of the babies' souls going up to heaven". The Armenian conference in California watched graphic evidence of how the Turks "Islamised" Christian Armenian children in an orphanage north of Beirut; some of the small, starving inmates stayed alive only by grinding up and eating the bones of other children who had died.

The principal focus of the international conference at the Ararat-Eskijian Museum in California last month, in which I also participated, was to honour "those who helped rescue a generation of Armenians between 1915 and 1930" and included graphic footage of the largest home for child survivors after the genocide: a converted Tsarist barracks at Alexandrapole in which 22,000 children who had lost their parents were cared for by foreign NGOs, including the American Near East Relief fund.

Thousands of children emerged from their unspeakable ordeal blinded by trachoma after drinking contaminated water. "The sand would get into their eyes and doctors would have to open their eyelids and scrape the sand from their pupils," researcher Missak Keleshian said.

There are direct links between the Armenian and Jewish holocausts.

Several junior German officers training Ottoman forces in Turkey witnessed the death marches and – in some cases – the results of mass killings. Some of these Germans later turned up as senior Wehrmacht officers in the Jewish killing fields of Belarussia and Ukraine after the Nazi occupation of the Soviet Union in 1941. Hitler himself asked "who now remembers the Armenians?" – before urging his generals to unleash their soldiers' brutality against the Jews of Poland.

But how to extend the "life" of these memories beyond the still just-living world of the survivors?

Because of the quarter-century gap between the two holocausts, the Armenians have far less movie footage and far fewer photographs and documents than, for example, the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial outside Jerusalem.

Armenian and Jewish scholars have long collaborated and advised each other on the collection of witness testimonies and documentation of their suffering. Although the Israeli government, to its shame, still does not recognise the Armenian suffering as a genocide, Israel's top genocide researcher thinks otherwise, recognising that the Ottoman Turks were deliberately attempting to destroy an entire race of their people.

Armenians have for some years debated whether to open their own "book of the righteous", to honour those brave Turks who tried to save Armenian lives – at mortal danger to themselves and their families – in just the same way as the Israelis acknowledge those gentiles who risked their lives to save Jewish victims of Hitler during the Second World War. There are two advantages to this: the first, and most important, would be a truthful declaration that not all Turks supported the genocide, and that there were men – soldiers, gendarmes and, in at least one case, a Turkish provincial governor – who redeemed their country's honour by refusing to participate in this monstrous war crime of 1915.

Secondly, the Turkish government still today, shamefully, refuses to acknowledge the Armenian genocide – the Armenians were "victims of the chaos of war" is their fearful excuse. But an Armenian "role of honour" would place Turkey's holocaust "deniers" in a difficult position: could they refuse to honour those of their own people who behaved with courage and integrity in the face of such barbarity, especially when the Armenians wish to acknowledge them?

Turkish academics are now themselves acknowledging the truth. Inside Turkey, many men and women are discovering that they have Armenian grandmothers – the very same women and young girls who were taken, or kidnapped, by Muslim men and shipped to their homes during the genocide.

But how to perpetuate for ever the uniqueness of these holocausts of the 20th century? I recall how, at a Muslim conference in Chicago, a Turkish man approached a stand where an Armenian was selling books on Middle East history, one of them a book of mine, which includes a substantial chapter on the Armenian genocide. He didn't believe that the Armenians lost so many men and women, he told the bookseller and added: "Well, if it's true, the Armenians must have done something wrong!"

This is the archetypal argument of the anti-Semite who denies the Jewish Holocaust. Blame the victim, not just as the cause of his own suffering, but as the perpetrator. Yet the vital element that was missing in this atrocious argument was not the identity of the victims, but the comprehension that the victims were human beings like you and me.

Surely that was why my own mother insisted that the first book I should read on my own – at the age of eight, I think – was the diary of Anne Frank, the German Jewish girl who was betrayed to the Nazis, along with her family, in her hiding-place in Amsterdam, and sent to Belsen where she died of typhus. Anne's story was profoundly moving for millions around the world, not because she was Jewish but because she reminded every reader, Jewish or otherwise, of their own sisters and cousins and daughters. Indeed, Anne reminded them of themselves.

I am not suggesting that the Armenian and Jewish identities of the victims of two great holocausts of the last century – with their total dead of 7,500,000, perhaps more –should be diminished. The Jews were murdered because they were Jews and thus doomed under Hitler's racist regime. The Armenian Christians were killed by the Turks because they were Armenians. Had they been Muslim Ottoman citizens – which a few were forced to become – they would have survived. But the common bond that we today share with the dead is our common humanity. The final horror of these genocides does not lie in the racial origins of the victims – that, in a sense, is to play Hitler's game and that of the Young Turk pashas who massacred the Armenians.

The absolute and total historical memory of these appalling historical facts can, I suspect, only be perpetuated for hundreds of years by more closely associating the victims with ourselves. I have argued with Jewish readers over this. Some have insisted that by identifying the Jewish victims of the Holocaust as identical to Europe's present-day non-Jewish peoples, the world would be denying the very Jewish identity of the six million dead. The Armenians, for various cultural, historical – and perhaps religious – reasons, have not taken this view. They are more inclined to accept that their victimhood should be shared.

After years interviewing Armenian survivors – and Jewish Holocaust survivors – I am not certain how the continuum of memory can be protected into coming centuries. The suffering of the Armenians and Jews is surely something beyond tears, a tragedy that should remain engraved in history forever – despite our disposition to lose interest in the crimes of ancient history. Who now mourns for the Huguenots or the dead of the Hundred Years War or the mass victims of Ghengis Khan? The Armenians and Jews of the 20th century, however, were the first victims of industrial genocide, a crime fuelled by nationalism.

If there is a message that will last for hundreds of years, perhaps it has to be focused on the absolute conviction that these people were our people. Their fathers and mothers and brothers and sisters were our fathers and mothers and brothers and sisters.

• 3 месяца спустя...

Ты не можешь разбудить человека, который притворяется, что спит.

• 5 месяцев спустя...

Приятно удивила новость.

Жена Клуни выступила в ЕСПЧ по делу о геноциде армян.

http://lenta.ru/news/2015/01/29/amal/

• 4 недели спустя...

К сожалению новость не подтвердилась:

http://news.am/arm/news/253852.html

Թուրքիայի ԱԳՆ-ն հերքել է. Գալիպոլիի տոնակատարությունը տեղի է ունենալու

• 2 недели спустя...

Не уверена что я правильно выбрала раздел, но не знаю куда ещё поместить. Если что пусть модераторы перенесут в соответствующую тему.

Во время лекции в парижском Университете Декарта, которую проводил посол Турции во Франции Хаккы Акил, к трибуне прорвался армянский активист и плеснул в турка гранатовый сок, символизирующий кровь, от которой вот уже 100 лет не может и не хочет отмыться турецкое гос-во.

Подробности и видео на voskanapat.info/?p=10584

• 2 недели спустя...

Интересный проект, пройдите по ссылке, может кто-то из форумчан расскажет историю о своих предках.

http://100lives.com/ru/about

ОБ ИНИЦИАТИВЕ 100 LIVES

Сто лет назад множество неравнодушных людей протянули руку помощи армянам в тот момент, когда они больше всего в ней нуждались. Благодаря их смелости целый народ смог выжить вопреки обстоятельствам. Благодарность и сегодня переполняет сердца всех армян.

Теперь, 100 лет спустя, пришло время рассказать историю этих подвигов.

одна из историй

middle_1423134771_6366985.jpg

АВРОРА МАРДИГАНЯН

Ее можно назвать «армянской Жанной Д’Арк».

Эта женщина прошла через все ужасы Геноцида, снова и снова переживая их во время создания книги и фильма о своей жизни.

Аврора Мардиганян родилась в 1901 году под именем Аршалуйс Мартикян. Она была третьим ребенком процветающего фермера и производителя шелка, отца восьмерых детей из города Чмшкацаг в турецкой провинции Дерзим (современное название – Тунджели). В возрасте 92 лет Мартикян умерла в калифорнийском доме престарелых.

В ее жизни были не только ужасы жестокости и ранняя потеря близких, но и сильное желание помогать людям.

Аршалуйс была многообещающей ученицей и подающей надежды скрипачкой. У нее была сестра, которая обручилась и готовилась выйти замуж, и брат, проживавший в Америке. Когда начались трагические события 1915 года, ее отца и другого брата убили у нее на глазах. Саму Аршалуйс, ее сестер и мать в числе других армянских женщин депортировали в сирийские пустыни.

АРШАЛУЙС ПРОДАЛИ В ГАРЕМ ВОЖДЯ ПЛЕМЕНИ ЗА 85 ЦЕНТОВ США

Но она не смирилась и сбежала, затем была схвачена работорговцами и снова бежала. Совершив переход по горам Дерзима, на который у нее ушло 18 месяцев, скрываясь в лесах и пещерах, питаясь растениями и корнями, она босиком, полуголая и изголодавшаяся, добралась до Эрзерума, который занимали русские. Здесь о ее судьбе позаботились американские миссионеры. Ее великодушие, позволившее выкупить из мусульманских домов сотни детей-сирот, заслуживает того, чтобы о ней вспомнили в рамках инициативы The 100 Lives.

Удочеренная армянской семьей из Нью-Йорка, она опубликовала в газетах объявления, в которых предлагала награду за помощь в поисках своего брата Вагана.

Эти объявления привлекли внимание журналистов. Рассказ Аршалуйс о Геноциде был опубликован в газетах Нью-Йорка и Лос-Анджелеса в конце 1918 года. В декабре того же года была издана книга «Растерзанная Армения». На ее обложке была изображена Аршалуйс в традиционном армянском платье. На протяжении двух последующих десятилетий книгу переиздавали дважды. В общей сложности было продано около 900 тысяч экземпляров, включая издания на испанском, датском и польском языках.

В конце 1918 года компания Selig Polyscope под руководством Оскара Апфеля начала съемки немого фильма по книге Мартикян. Главную роль в нем — саму себя — сыграла лично Аршалуйс. В целях личной безопасности она сменила имя на Аврору Мардиганян.

«Растерзанная Армения», известная в некоторых странах под названием «Аукцион душ», впервые была показана в Вашингтоне в январе 1919 года. В феврале состоялась премьера фильма для широкой публики в Нью-Йоркском отеле «Плаза».

Прибыль от проката «Растерзанной Армении» оценивается в 20-30 млн долларов. Вся она была направлена в фонд Near East Relief для оказания помощи армянским сиротам.

После каждой премьеры Аврора беседовала с сильными мира сего, пока напряжение и боль от воспоминаний пережитого не сломили ее. После того, как в 1920 году на показе в Буффало она упала в обморок, на публике Аврора больше не появлялась.

https://100lives.com/ru/stories/detail/regular/5887/-

Изменено пользователем Делина (история изменений)

• 1 месяц спустя...
  • Advanced

Жоховурд..кто нибудь подскажет, сколько вообще стран официально приглашены в Ереван?

• OpenArmenia Club

Арес Петросян,

4.10. Запрещается публикация тем или сообщений, носящих характер призыва или пропаганды противозаконных, или противоправных действий, высказывания, содержащие проявления национальной, расовой, религиозной или любой другой нетерпимости.

• OpenArmenia Club

Мэрия города Ван почтила память жертв Геноцида армян

Подробности: http://novostink.ru/armenian-genocide/106930-meriya-goroda-van-pochtila-pamyat-zhertv-genocida-armyan.html#ixzz3XpuSX9Hm

Любое использование материалов допускается только при наличии гиперссылки на NovostiNK.ru

1429305029_default.jpg

На заседании Совета мэрии города Ван участники почтили память жертв Геноцида армян и резни Энфала (резня курдов в Ираке во время правления Саддама Хусейна – ред.).

Как сообщает официальный сайт мэрии Вана, в начале 3-го заседания Совета мэрии вице-председатель Совета Джахит Бозбай и пресс-секретарь партии «Демократические регионы» (DBP) Рамазан Альвер выступили с заявлением, связанным с Геноцидом армян и резней Энфала.

Вице-председатель мэрии города Ван заявил, что они осуждают Геноцид армян и резню Энфала и почитают память жертв. Джахит Бозбай подчеркнул, что общество должно встать лицом к лицу с произошедшими геноцидами и погромами. Рамазан Альвер, в свою очередь, заявил, что произошедшее с армянами в 1915 году – человеческая трагедия, которая носит смысл геноцида. Он подчеркнул, что DBP признает события 1915 года как геноцид, отметив, что заявление Папы Римского было четким пояснением случившегося. «Несмотря на то, что прошло 100 лет назад, эта человеческая трагедия все еще сохранила свежесть. А государство пытается скрыть ее», - подчеркнул пресс-секретарь партии «Демократические регионы».

Подробности: http://novostink.ru/armenian-genocide/106930-meriya-goroda-van-pochtila-pamyat-zhertv-genocida-armyan.html#ixzz3Xpuf7F1X

Любое использование материалов допускается только при наличии гиперссылки на NovostiNK.ru

Не могу найти раздел "Экономика"...

• OpenArmenia Club

Джордж Клуни учредил премию в память о геноциде армян

Джордж Клуни совместно с лидерами армянской диаспоры учредил премию в честь столетней годовщины геноцида армян, сообщает The New York Times.

image21343212_41bcd0e580161d8b6d7cc2669b219859.jpg

©

AP 2014

Премия Aurora Prize будет вручаться людям, подвергшим себя риску ради спасения других. Лауреат получит грант в миллион долларов.

Эти деньги он должен направить в благотворительные организации. Первое награждение планируется провести в Ереване в апреле 2016 года.

Также совместно с Джорджем Клуни инициаторами создания премии являются бизнесмен Рубен Варданян и организация Not On Our Watch, основанная актерами Доном Чидл, Мэттом Дэймоном и Брэдом Питтом для предотвращения массовых убийств.

Одновременно с премией стартовал проект «100 жизней» (100 LIVES), призванный продемонстрировать последствия геноцида и тот вклад в культуру, науку, искусство, спорт и бизнес, который удалось сделать тем людям и семьям, которым удалось выжить.

«Гуманность, щедрость, сила и жертвенность, проявленные теми, кто спас такое огромное количество армян, обязывают нас рассказать эти истории миру. Настало время пролить свет на эти выдающиеся личности, извлечь для себя соответствующие уроки и выразить нашу благодарность за героические поступки этих людей», — сказал Рубен Варданян на благотворительном вечере, посвященном запуску 100 LIVES и учреждении AuroraPrize, прошедшему в Нью-Йорке 10 марта.

Премию назвали в честь Авроры Мардиганян, которая спаслась от геноцида и всю жизнь посвятила помощи нуждающимся и распространению правды о геноциде армян. Она так же снялась в фильме 1919 года «Растерзанная Армения», который посвящен событиям того времени.

Геноцид армян проходил с 1915 по 1923 годы на территории контролируемой Османской империей и унес около 1,5 миллиона жизней.

Не могу найти раздел "Экономика"...

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Наш выбор

• Ани - город 1001 церкви
      Самая красивая, самая роскошная, самая богатая… Такими словами можно характеризовать жемчужину Востока - город АНИ, который долгие годы приковывал к себе внимание, благодаря исключительной красоте и величию. Даже сейчас, когда от города остались только руины, он продолжает вызывать восхищение.
      Город Ани расположен на высоком берегу одного из притоков реки Ахурян.

• 4 ответа
    • В БЕРЛИНЕ БОЛЬШЕ НЕТ АЗЕРБАЙДЖАНА
      Конец азербайджанской истории в Университете им. Гумбольдта: Совет студентов резко раскритиковал кафедру, финансируемую режимом. Кафедра, финансируемая со стороны, будет ликвидирована.
      • 1 ответ
    • Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"  Автор фильма, Виктор Коноплёв
      Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"
      Автор фильма Виктор Коноплёв.
      • 0 ответов
    • В Риме изберут Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви
      В сентябре в Риме пройдет епископальное собрание, в рамках которого планируется избрание Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви.

Об этом сообщает VaticanNews.

Ранее, 22 июня, попытка избрать патриарха провалилась, поскольку ни один из кандидатов не смог набрать две трети голосов, а это одно из требований, избирательного синодального устава восточных церквей.

Отмечается, что новый патриарх заменит Григора Петроса, который скончался в мае 2021 года. С этой целью в Рим приглашены епископы Армянской Католической церкви, служащие в епархиях различных городов мира.

Епископы соберутся в Лионской духовной семинарии в Риме. Выборы начнутся под руководством кардинала Леонардо Сантри 22 сентября.

• 0 ответов
    • History of Modern Iran
      Решил познакомить вас, с интересными материалами специалиста по истории Ирана.
      Уверен, найдете очень много интересного.

Edward Abrahamian, "History of Modern Iran". 
      "В XIX веке европейцы часто описывали Каджарских шахов как типичных "восточных деспотов". Однако на самом деле их деспотизм существовал лишь в виртуальной реальности. 
      Власть шаха была крайне ограниченной из-за отсутствия государственной бюрократии и регулярной армии. Его реальная власть не простиралась далее столицы. Более того, его авторитет практически ничего не значил на местном уровне, пока не получал поддержку региональных вельмож
      • 4 ответа
  • Сейчас в сети   3 пользователя, 0 анонимных, 346 гостей (Полный список)

• День рождения сегодня

Нет пользователей для отображения

• Сейчас в сети

342 гостя
    w i t o stephanie S melkum
  • Сейчас на странице

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Сейчас на странице

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...