Обманутые инвесторы

KRD

Рекомендованные сообщения

• Ответы 18
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ
  • Global Moderator

Так материалы уже опубликованы? :biggrin:

Опубликованы. И уже, оказывается, не один раз (большой список ссылок).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZaPOYsLAwAU

US-Armenian businessman addresses letter to Ambassador Heffern

Edmond Khudyan, U.S. businessman of Armenian descent, has addressed a letter to U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Mr. John A. Heffern.

"Honourable Ambassador Heffern,

My name is Edmond Khudyan, a US citizen and the president of Arin Capital & Investment Corp., a real estate investment-development firm in Glendale CA. I am also the founder of Arin Capital & Investment LLC, a real estate development co. in Yerevan, Armenia, development project known as Mashtotc 33. I am writing to You hopping that I can bring to your attention and get your diplomatic mission's appropriate involvement in an almost $8,500,000 (up to date) embezzlement case which I filed in November of 2010 with RA State Revenue Committee (PEK). This organized set of criminal activity in my company has resulted in missing of millions of dollars, and defrauding of the RA tax agency by 2 shareholders of the company.

A few months later, in March of 2011, I filed several complaints with the RA President and other judicial bodies of the government regarding the embezzlement of $4,500,000 from the company. A copy of that complaint was also sent to the former U.S. Ambassador, Honourable Marie Yovanovitch, and it can be viewed on the web, at Hetq Online (http://hetq.am/eng/articles/342/). My complaint described all the illegal activities of Vladislav Mangasaryan and Ghevond Ghaloumyan, 2 shareholders/partners in Arin Capital & Investment LLC, and company director Edward Yesayan. Based on a set of preliminary findings, a criminal case #83159711 was initiated on May 3, 2011.

Since May 3, 2011, another $4,000,000 worth of assets were swindled from my company and this was done with the direct consent of officials from the Prosecutor's Office and the State Revenue Commission. In the fall of 2011, it became clear to me that the same group, through fabricated judicial acts, wanted to seize an additional $2,000,000 worth of assets (properties) and I immediately notified the appropriate representatives of agencies dealing with criminal case so a freeze could be placed on the property (equivalent of a Lis Pendens, in the states), until a judicial conclusion is reached in this case. However, those authorities failed to take such measures, baselessly arguing that there was no victim or accused, and thus, they could not place a freeze.

In May of 2012, to avoid a similar situation, we met with assistant General Prosecutor Mr. Mnacakan Sargsyan and Department Director Grigor Hovhannisyan where we obtained their verbal agreement that they would proceed with the "freeze", if we officially file such a request. However, after filing the request, again, no measures were taken and additional $2,000,000 worth of real estate was seized. No words could express our frustration. This underhanded act - or better said "lack of action" - once again proved complete and intentional failure of the abovementioned RA governmental agencies and officials, putting corruption "front and center" as the core reason behind their actions.

As the evidence of the crime was presented to State Revenue Committee Lead Inspector Tigran Harutyunyan, prosecutor Lernik Hovhannisyan, department director Grigor Hovhannisyan, assistant to the prosecutor general Mnatsakan Sargsyan and prosecutor general Aghvan Hovespyan, all of whom failed to recognize me as a victim, and as such prevented me from defending my interests. My civil rights have been violated. Under the sponsorship of the abovementioned officials, the criminals were permitted to continue seize properties. Yes, the crime is being deliberately buried and justice is not being served. Criminals go unpunished and continue to conduct sales of the units in the building, with no regard for the company's rightful owner's interests. This is "corruption reigning supreme" in Armenia.

We are dealing with a well organized criminal group which knows how to commit crime and steal, operating thought high ranking officials, and their family members, who have the power to influence and obtain favourable court decisions and avoid prosecution. The Prosecutor's office and State Revenue Committee officials are well aware of this group's identity, their criminal profile, their criminal activities causing the fraudulent unpaid taxes and the crime committed, but they are unwilling to do anything about it. The prosecutor's office has sheltered this group and allowed them to seize the few last properties belonging to Diaspora Armenians.

The U.S. Embassy staff members have periodically been present at my trials. They too have certain details at their disposal. I would kindly ask that you instruct your staff members to follow the conduct of RA legal agencies and the manner of their operations. Please also be informed that steps are being taken to relocate this trial to the United States and file a legal suit against the Republic of Armenia according to the ICSID Convention (International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes), UNICITIRAL arbitration rules, the USA/RA Investment Agreement, and/or the "RA Law on Compensation for Losses Incurred by Foreign Investors". Considering that the Armenian judicial system does not seem to be working, and I have been left powerless to defend myself and my interests, I hope to have U.S. Embassy's active follow-up and oversight of my ongoing judicial struggle against all parties involved, including the RA agencies and officials. A court trial about this case is scheduled for Monday, Oct 29th at 11am and I would appreciate if Embassy's staff members can be present," wrote Edmond Khudyan.

Даже не верится, что этот потерпевший действительно потерпевший.

Ну разве могут так нахально обворовывать инвестора в Армении ?!

p.s. И не только у инвестора, но и воруют из бюджета по утверждению г. Худяна. И это в Армении, где каждая копейка у селян (и не только у селян) на счету ?

Архивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших сообщений.

• Наш выбор

• Ани - город 1001 церкви
      Самая красивая, самая роскошная, самая богатая… Такими словами можно характеризовать жемчужину Востока - город АНИ, который долгие годы приковывал к себе внимание, благодаря исключительной красоте и величию. Даже сейчас, когда от города остались только руины, он продолжает вызывать восхищение.
      Город Ани расположен на высоком берегу одного из притоков реки Ахурян.

• 4 ответа
    • В БЕРЛИНЕ БОЛЬШЕ НЕТ АЗЕРБАЙДЖАНА
      Конец азербайджанской истории в Университете им. Гумбольдта: Совет студентов резко раскритиковал кафедру, финансируемую режимом. Кафедра, финансируемая со стороны, будет ликвидирована.
      • 1 ответ
    • Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"  Автор фильма, Виктор Коноплёв
      Фильм: "Арцах непокорённый. Дадиванк"
      Автор фильма Виктор Коноплёв.
      • 0 ответов
    • В Риме изберут Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви
      В сентябре в Риме пройдет епископальное собрание, в рамках которого планируется избрание Патриарха Армянской Католической церкви.

Об этом сообщает VaticanNews.

Ранее, 22 июня, попытка избрать патриарха провалилась, поскольку ни один из кандидатов не смог набрать две трети голосов, а это одно из требований, избирательного синодального устава восточных церквей.

Отмечается, что новый патриарх заменит Григора Петроса, который скончался в мае 2021 года. С этой целью в Рим приглашены епископы Армянской Католической церкви, служащие в епархиях различных городов мира.

Епископы соберутся в Лионской духовной семинарии в Риме. Выборы начнутся под руководством кардинала Леонардо Сантри 22 сентября.

• 0 ответов
    • History of Modern Iran
      Решил познакомить вас, с интересными материалами специалиста по истории Ирана.
      Уверен, найдете очень много интересного.

Edward Abrahamian, "History of Modern Iran". 
      "В XIX веке европейцы часто описывали Каджарских шахов как типичных "восточных деспотов". Однако на самом деле их деспотизм существовал лишь в виртуальной реальности. 
      Власть шаха была крайне ограниченной из-за отсутствия государственной бюрократии и регулярной армии. Его реальная власть не простиралась далее столицы. Более того, его авторитет практически ничего не значил на местном уровне, пока не получал поддержку региональных вельмож
      • 4 ответа
  • Сейчас в сети   6 пользователей, 0 анонимных, 133 гостя (Полный список)

• День рождения сегодня

• Сейчас в сети

133 гостя
    Дрейфус_ Rubik Vito irrenna stephanie S Firefly
  • Сейчас на странице

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Сейчас на странице

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...